Friday, April 2, 2010

The Journey Begins

It all started when we took a trip to Borders. On the way in my sister's comment was "Don't let me buy any cookbooks." My sister has problem. She loves cookbooks and cooking. (well, I do too.) But recently, when she was doing her "Spring Cleaning", she found she had two boxes of just cookbooks!! So I left her for a few seconds at Borders.... bad idea, she found the discount table, but not just any discount table, the cookbook discount table. When I join her again she had two books in her hand and was drooling over the table. I grabed her hand and began to pull. Needless to say, the draw the books had on us was stronger then our will to leave. By the time we got out of there, our shopping bag held three books each containing no less then 300 recipes. This is the confession of a cookaholic.

Because of our passion for cooking and the friends and family that are interested in our recipes we deceided to start this blog. We would like to share with you our hilarious moments, best recipies, and ultimate failures. So here is to cooking beautiful and flavorful food!!
~Amie

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea, girls! I look forward to following your cooking adventures. :)

    Perhaps this could be the next Julie&Julia project? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a movie I once saw. Hmmm if I could only remember the title.

    ReplyDelete