Nothing quite matches the smell of fresh baked bread. Especially sweet breads!! This bread is so moist and delicious. It makes my favorite breads list :) One great thing about this bread is that it can be made on a whim. Keep a can or two of pumpkin on hand and your good to go!
1 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup water
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup nuts and raisins (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease your pans.
2. Stir together pumpkin, oil, water, and eggs.
3. In another bowl stir together the sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients and stir until well mixed.
5. Pour into pans and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
6. Mini loaves 25 to 30 minutes, large loaf 45 to 55 minutes.